• We require a 24 hour notice in advance for overnight boarding. Emergency situations will be
• The earlier the reservation the better for holidays and peak seasons as we tend to fill up quickly.
If there are any modifications to your travel plans which could alter the length of your pet’s stay,
please notify us as far in advance as possible, so that we can fill any vacancies
that become available.
• To ensure that every canine guest has an equal opportunity to reserve a suite, we require a 50%
• deposit NON-REFUNDABLE at anytime for any reason for peak season and the following holidays:
Memorial Day weekend
Fourth of July weekend
Labor Day weekend
Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day (Dec. 24th - Jan 1st)
• We require a three night minimum stay during all holidays listed above.
• A three day notice is required for early checkouts or charges will be due for original reservation
dates upon departure.
• For all peak season and holiday stays we require a 50% deposit which is non refundable for any
reason at any time no exceptions . This covers our operating expenses and makes up for
the customers which we have to turn away due to lack of space availability. We will be strictly
enforcing this policy for all peak season and holiday stays.
• All cancellations require a 48 hour notice except for all peak seasons and holidays which
require a 72 hour notice. If notice is not provided by either e-mail or phone,
there is a possibility that future services will be denied.
Required prior to making reservations for boarding or daycare:
•One time tour of our resort to make sure you are comfortable with our facility
• Temperament test required by our insurance, one time fee of $5.00
• Your contact information
• Two emergency contacts
• Your veterinarian’s contact information
• Shots, and up to date vaccination record including:
To arrange the above, please call for an appointment so we can get you on our schedule
Business - 360-939-2227